Saturday 2 September 2006

2nd September 2006

Stress is healthy.

Went to watch monster house yesterday with gerald and josiah. Wenjie didn't reply my msg, Weejin went fishing, Andre was with sec sch frens, and Kevin was somewhere in perth. =( Ah well.

Monster house is funny, but it is still a kids show. I think it's way too scary to be a kids show. But hey, that's my opinion. We walked around j8 for 2 and a half hours before the show. Saw quite a few ppl from my sch walking around for the yellow ribbon flag day.

Speaking of the yellow ribbon flag day, i completely forgot to go do it with my church. I remembered they advertised and my sis and i wanted to go. Haish.

Walked to Church with gerald. He actually agreed to walk three bus stops with me. Hee. But yea, he didn't go Church with me cos it was guitar practice and he would be aimlessly sitting down there watching me play. =(

Guitar practice! =) Finally a friday where I can make it. Got to use an electric guitar again, I kinda forgot how it felt like and how easy it was to barcode. But still, learned more on picking/plucking/whatever you call it. I'd want to make it again next friday but I dunno, I think i forgot the eagdbe thingy.

Cell was on the story of Samson. Interesting, but many people didn't come thanks to Ns, Os, and As. N level=Not so stress. O level=Ordinary stress. A level=Absolute stress. Heh.

Reached home at around 11:40. Started preparing my full u. Yep, took about 1hour, slept at 1.

Today, alarm woke me up at 7.30. But I was so tired i crashed back to bed. Woke up at 8.30 instead. Yep, I'm always late. =/

Can you imagine bringing your school bag and a guitar to school? Throw in NPCC full uniform and Boots. Heh, it wasn't that bad really.

POP itself was really hot. I mean literally, quite a few people not feeling well. But still, reminded me a lot of last year's parade, and since it is pretty much the last time we'll see most of them...

Concert went quite ok too. Although we did screw up for the last chorus. Yar, we screwed up. =) Still, it went quite smoothly. And yar, I won a mystery prize! 10mins free break during training. Hee, Nigel says it's like last term's history lesson where I had one hour free period. =P (Although i didn't use it.)

I met Chee Hock on the bus home!! How coincidental is that? (he calls it fate) Heh, unexpected though.

No comments: