Monday 25 September 2006

25th September 2006

Today started with Science in Ava room. My marks were reduced....Blehs. Science is quite ok, u get to seat next to ppl u want to seat next to.

Pe after that was cancelled. =( But in the end Mr Choo gave in and allowed us to go play. By then, I had changed out of pe and was lazy to change back. =) But then the boys wanted me to go play basketball, and I did agree beforehand I would play on chee hock's team. Sorry Woei Jiun and Keane. =
Kenny got scolded by Mr Ang after that. Super scary lar...but I think that many of our classmates lie to our parents? It's just that Kenny's mother is stricter.

English again. Yay, haha, Keane and Bibi keep telling me: "See? Now you know how important one mark can make."

Maths was a mock test, which i did horribly. I was super angry at Chee Hock for some reason. Most likely cause he was harping on Xiao Ming and Sasa. ||| But I cooled off in the end and decided not to post his picture. Haish...

Haha, Yun Kai challenged me to a duel on runescape today. But in the end, he lost to me in every single match. Pic for proof:=P
Also hit my highest max hit so far...
Looks like a background for a forum sig....

Rushing to do home econs now. =S Ehs, I completely forgot about home econs lah....

No comments: