Wednesday 27 September 2006

27th September 2006

Miss Chew was telling us about how our class got mentioned at a teacher's meeting. Ironic that our class is probably the one with the most fights, yet we are the one that impressed Mrs Wong during the Geography presentation. Yep, we'd make great actors.

I'm positively negative today.

I think I'm addicted to drinking....coffee. Blehs, quite nice lar, and it's said that coffee helps prevent alzheimer's or parkinson's. Although I don't think I'm likely to contract alzheimer's or parkinson's anytime soon... =)

Hahas, I think msn convos are weird.

Like me and Kenny were discussing important stuff.
Me:Heehee
Kenny:Heehee
Me:Heeheehee
Kenny:Heeheehee
Me:Heeheeheehee
Kenny:Heeheeheehee
Me:Heeheeheeheeheehee
heeheeheeHeeheeheehee
heeheeheeheeheeHeehee
heeheeheeheeheeheehee
Heeheeheeheeheeheehee
heeheeHeeheeheeheehee
heeheeheehee
Kenny:Heeheeheeheehee
heeheeheeheeHeeheehee
heeheeheeheeheeheeHee
heeheeheeheeheeheehee
heeHeeheeheeheeheehee
heeheehee

(The list goes on and on)

Heehee.

ThenCharmainewastalkinglikethisandIendedupdoingthattoo.
Thenweweredebatingonwhatwecare..
Charmaine:iobviouslydontcareaboutwhatucare
Me:andidontcareifuobviouslydontcareaboutwhaticare
Charmaine:likewadevr
Charmaine:lateruwillgethookedontypinglikethis
Me:ksurei'lltrytostopsuchanaddictionliketheoneualreadyhave

YeaIknow,hurtstheeyesright?

Then Bibiana and me were competing on who can spam the best. Then I flooded her with the weird shaking face thingy. I WIN!! =P

Blehs Nvm, I'm messing around with fileswap now. Sort of like the parent of sketchswap. This time you exchange files, and I got a whole bunch of weird funky images free from copyright. (I exchaged a whole bunch of spongebob pictures.)

No comments: