Monday 11 September 2006

11th September 2006

5 Weird Facts About Me That You Should Know:
  1. I have never gotten sunburnt, only tanned really black, but never experienced sunburn before. =P
  2. I've about 10 different email accounts, ranging from gmail to lycos to terramail. Yep.
  3. I'm left-handed, my whole family is right-handed, don't know why really. I do a lot of things with my right hand and left hand.
  4. I have never been overseas except to Malaysia. =\
  5. I haven't been on an airplane before. =/
So today was September 11th, I still can't believe that people would believe the attacks were planned by the government.
Video.
(It's long.)
It's kinda convincing you know, but wow, kind of unexpected that someone would be suspicious of the very government that's helping them. I imagine the government is pissed. Haha.

I can finally barcode Bm and F and all that, if i concentrate hard enough and focus...hee. I'm gonna try picking next, I'm terrible at picking. =S

No comments: