Saturday 16 September 2006

16th September 2006

I'm blogging as I'm eating my mother's homemade cheesecake. YUM.

I'm rich again! =P Ok maybe not again...but I received $50 from google, although if I reveal why I'd be voiding a contract and liable to get sued. Paid off all my debts($7+), paid $6 for class photo, $1 for a new guitar pick(which plays really loud) and the rest for lunch and dinners. I seem to be eating out a lot these few days.

Wait a Minute. Why am I revealing my financial situation?!?!

Blarh nvm, just finished a slice of cheesecake. It's frozen like ice cream with chunky bits of oreo inside. Heh I took another slice. =P

Woke up super early yesterday, at around 5am? For some weird reason, I found myself going to punggol jetty to see the beach. Dunno why, just felt like it. But then, when I decided to go back, at around 6.20...i missed the bus. Long story short, I was just in time for school. =D

Erh, I think I screwed up for lit test, not enough time to write out a proper conclusion for the essay question. Ah well, I think I can pass...I think.

Went with Keane to meet his friend at sweet talk after school. and because he was super hungry, went to kopitiam with him for lunch. I think swt talk's milk tea is nicer than the kopitiam one....but more expensive. =/

SPH talk was interesting. Although it just covered all the points on feature writing I'd already learning during the media club camp. It was still interesting to hear about a new movie, read about the articles given, and just mess around. It was Ryan's Charmaine's and Keane's first trip there...

I was bored at some part, so I came up with a list of what I want to eat, inspired by guan you. =) Maybe I'll post it next time.

Planned to go eat with Keane and Sandy at j8...but then Keane's mum didn't allow, and Sandy was afraid got nothing to talk about. =| Called my sis to see if she wanted to eat out, but then my mum had already brought back dinner for her. Started calling lots of people cause I didn't want to eat alone. =)

Bryan called back and told me he'd meet me at j8, at 7. It was 6 at that time. Haha, spent one hour walking around aimlessly finding headphones, but i gave up at around 6.45 and went to check out the new bishan library.

In my opinion, the new library is small...but still, 4 floors is something. There's a lot of these, window things sticking out of the library, and they are totally unsupported. Wonder what'll happen if some 100kg guy walked over them. =S

Ate at mac's with Bryan, and decided to walk to Church, when it started to drizzle. We decided to walk towards my old kindergarten. Hah, and since my old kindergarten was close to Bryan's senior's house. We decided to go up to visit him. Haha, I told you Bryan can be a good stalker next time, he even counted the number of slippers outside.

Then, as we were walking towards Church, it started to rain heavier, but still we walked, until i looked at my watch and realised we had 5mins left. Then we started walking faster. Nah we made it in time for Church.

Learned a new song at worship today. Rise Up by Third Day. Really meaningful lyrics and all.
Lesson was on the first commandment. It really talks about what other commitments you are putting before God. And maybe I have been taking exams and studies too seriously. Faith is the only thing I need.

Went home quite early today, reached home at around 11. But I was so exhausted to blog that i slept early. Set my alarm to wake me up at 7.10 so i could use comp early tmr. But i forgot to activate it. =
Woke up at 8.45. =S Full of muscle cramps, because i carried my bag around for more than 6hours.

Haha, I felt super tired, but thanks to teh beng. I managed to stay awake...

Went studying with Darren and Sandy at the airport. Heh, I've never really been to the airport, but at least we weren't that lost. Ate at Swensen's for breakfast(Yar!!Not rich now... =/) and completed more than half of that article I was supposed to write on Collin Goh. Haha, but we decided to go explore the viewing gallery, and asked for the bill.

There was a mistake in the bill, but being the honest people we were. =P We went to clarify it, and got a %30 percent discount. See? Being honest pays off after all. Haha.

The viewing mall is a kinda good place to study, if you aren't distracted by people walking, haha, but I didn't exactly study, I was reading a book. =
Sandy says my hair was like a pineapple. HAHA, now I'm hooked onto the word pineapple. Is the apple pine or the pine apple? Or maybe the pioneers saw this thing and mistook it for an apple on a pine. Pinapplely.

Went Hougang mall after that, brought a new set of headphones(finally), took 136 back home so I could try out the new headphones. Quite clear sound, a lot of bass boost and all.

Ok I'm done, going to go get another slice of cheesecake. Maybe with pineapplely pineapple on top? =P


O Btw, 193rd post. =)

No comments: