Friday 22 September 2006

22nd September 2006

Eh, half an hour left to blog before leaving for Church.

Haha, today was full of tests. Class interaction for Assembly meaning we could use the time to study for maths.

Maths test went quite well, I could answer for most of the questions, most of them. =) I actually studied for this test ok?

Geography was a super boring lesson on upcoming topics for the exam, just copying copying and more copying.

Sandy was super angry at me during self-study. =S I can't tell if she's really angry or just acting, =/ Ah wells, I'm forgiven now. =D
Brought guitar to practise, EEKS I STILL HAVEN'T LEARNED HOW TO PLAY C2 YET!!

Chinese was another test, yar, test was hard. =( Handed in my compo I wrote last night/this morning. Topic was "我第一次打架". =\ I wrote extra long for this composition.

That was all for today's lessons.

Didn't go with the boys to play soccer against Charity today. As much as I'd like to help our class get honour and glory and all that stuff, guitar practice comes first. =)

Pineapples Are Sweet.



No comments: