Thursday 14 September 2006

14th September 2006

I'm poor today. Yups, borrowed $1 from chee hock to pay for the class photo, $4 from Sandy for recess, and $1 from Alvin to buy a pick. =/ Yep, and I need to pay everyone back tmr and still have enough cash for dinner. =
Chinese oral today, heh, I totally screwed up and mixed up the weird pronounciations. Bleh. But at least I corrected myself =)

Geography test was easy too. At least, I found it easy. =P But I'm sure I did something wrong, especially in the last question where I included a whole bunch of general knowledge stuff. Haha, Kenny was showing off how much he had written by waving his paper in the air. His handwriting was big so it "seemed" like he wrote more. Seemed.

Geography presentation today too, however, thanks to technical difficulties, we had to act without the use of a laptop or projector. Ah wells, at least Mr Ong said he'd look at our presentation. =)

Went Compass point to celebrate Chuan hui's birthday. However, thanks to the fact that I'm poor, me and Yun Kai walked around doing lots of weird stuff around compass point.
For Example: We went to play test drive unlmimited at CyberActive, extremly cool graphics, but it's more of a simulation than a racing game. HD graphics are superbly detailed. It's so detailed you can see the reflection of trees of the back of your car whilst driving, and it changes accordingly with how you drive.
Borrowed $1 from Alvin to buy a pick too. Ya, I want a new one, =) But becos I was so poor, I could only buy one. Blehs

Wee, Sph talk tmr, I dunno if keane can go cos he has a student leader quiz. Hmm, at most I'll wait for keane and we can go late. =) Hopefully it ends early and I can make it for guitar practise. =D

No comments: