Saturday 23 September 2006

23rd September 2006(19.57pm)

I think I'm at least 60kg today.

Couldn't sleep at all last night this morning. It wasn't until I decided to do 100crunches and time myself that I could finally sleep.

Yes, I did do 100 crunches, took around 6mins+...

Kinda regretted doing 100crunches so fast without warm ups or cool downs though, cause I woke up at 6.20am today with stomach cramps. Don't ask me why I woke up at 6.20, maybe it's cause I wake up at 6 every school day?

Forced myself out of bed. Cause the number one reason I oversleep is because I jump right back in bed when I wake up. =/ I felt super tired lar, decided to buy 6 cans of nestle latte, hees I felt super thirsty and drank all 6 cans waiting for the rest to come.

Kenny overslept. -.-

I wanted to sleep on the bus 27 there, but the 6cans of coffee kept me awake, even though my body was tired. Kind of hard to explain...

Went to Swensens to eat again. AGAIN. Hahas, this time we ate the lunch sets. Wanted to eat chicken baked rice but changed my mind when Woei Jiun and Chuan Hui copied me. HMPH. Blehs, Darren ended up giving half of his steak to me cause it was sour. SOUR. And we also ordered two fries, and this giant earthquake.

Blehs, I was super full after that lah, having drunk 6cans of coffee, 2 cups of water, half a ribeye steak, fish baked rice, ice cream, and lots and lots of fries.

Went to the viewing mall again to study after that. AGAIN. Couldn't exactly concentrate. =) Ended up re-reading a whole bunch of newspaper articles. I can't think of anything else to write about Colin Goh lah.

Sandy left early for tuition. She shouldn't have gone early lar, cos I took alot of "wonderful" pictures. Super unglam one. =P The rest were pestering me to delete. Ehs, the lengths a photographer will go to to save his pictures. =)

We actually went to eat at Sakae Sushi cause Darren and Chuan Hui were hungry and Darren wanted to treat us. =| Sad, because I WAS SUPER FULL. AAAAA wasted. Haha, the rest also couldn't finish larr, Kun Zi met us there. I ate like, 5 plates of salmon (salmon is nice), some rice, this shrimp breaded in flour, and a can of ice lemon tea...

Took bus 34 after that. Direct bus from the airport home. =) But the ride was super loong!! Effects of the coffee finally wore off and I could sleep, though the constant jerkiness of the bus kept me awake.

Reached home, hoping that I could just crash onto bed and sleep....when....
My parents wanted to go out for dinner. EEKS MORE FOOD?!?!?!

Haha, went out with my family lar, cause it would be kind of bad if I went out with friends but didn't go out with my family.

Didn't exactly eat for dinner though, phone battery went flat on the bus home...

And now I'm finally home, blogging, don't feel that tired anymore cause I drank milk tea for dinner. =S


I don't think Bishan park is haunted larr, it looks scary come to think of it, but I don't get any weird chills whenever I walk through it at night. I just get this strange feeling I'm being watched and some robber's going to spring up from behind a bush and steal my valuables. =P

Why is it that people love to make assumptions and sterotype others?

No comments: