Saturday 9 September 2006

9th September 2006

I don't feel tired at all. Strange...

Didn't go for np today. Bleh, celebrated mother's birthday instead. Yar, family's more important right?

Guitar practice. Wee, learned lots on barcoding and open chords. So now I'm playing the 4 barcode notes from Everyday by Hillsongs. An Australian band came for cell tonight. Stickpenny!(or was it shickpeni?Or shtickpenny?Either way, something like that lar) Quite nice really, change from usual worship songs and all.

Took 136 back after cell. *gasp* I've been taking 136 back from church for 3 times in a row. Actually, it's cause I'm lazy to change to mrt, and I usually run out of ez-link money on friday. So it's usually a long 1hour+ ride all the way home. Yar, it's a direct bus, only the bus stop is three bus stops away.

Reached home at 11.30pm. Eh, I wonder if any police will stop me in the future, cause there's a curfew thing. Ah well, my parents know about it anyway. =)

I'm hooked onto the smiley thing Sandy passed to me in msn.You should see it in real time. One sec it faces on side, then the image inverts. So now I'm using it like every few minutes, haha.

No comments: