Thursday 31 August 2006

31st August 2006

Suffering from:
1.Slight cold after running around in the rain these few days.
2.Deep cut on my finger, ok not that deep, more like a paper cut, small and painful.
3.Super nervousness at the thought of the coming POP, i'm sure i'm gonna screw up whilst playing the guitar.
4.Dead tiredness, haven't slept well in days.

Waiting for:
1.Yun Kai to get his runescape membership quickly, then I can give him his present. =)
2.Guitar practise tomorrow, finally, a friday without any NPCC trainings. Hopefully it's not cancelled.
3.Passing Out Parade this saturday, I need clothes that are formal. Like collar shirt and pants. At least I don't have to wear a tuxedo or something. =)
4.Movie tomorrow with Gerald, Wen Jie, Josiah, and a bunch of others. Gonna catch monster house at j8 or something, no wonder I'm broke. =|

Planning to:
1.Barcode, Barcode, Barcode. Guitar I mean, B, Bm, F, Fm, Cmaj7, Cm, all those weird looking chords.
2.Learn Phpbb2.0 Coding, maybe advanced javascript if I feel like doing maths.
3.Organise my gmail inbox. 1580 unread emails all archived. More than 1000 is full of backup files I keep online. =S
4.Find something to blog about for the school blog. I can't think of anything within my topic range. =(
5.Get the new class blogskin up, add the new sections, re-upload music with higher bitrate quality.
6.Convert all my song files into mp3s.
7.Polish my new boots. =P Note the new there.

I'm done.

No comments: