Tuesday 26 September 2006

26th September 2006

Bleh. Today was horrible. Ok so maybe it's not that bad.

Started with 3 periods of Chinese. What an excellent way to start off one's day. It's wasn't that bad really, cause we had Chinese oral and my turn is a few days away...being last in class comes with advantages. =P

Then was home econs. I think the practical test went quite well. Although Miss Tan said my dish lacked presentation, I think it tasted quite ok lar.

Science after that was held in computer lab. Last science lesson in computer lab for us to go study the lessons provided in the e learning portal. But I still think the e learning portal was designed by some guy who got rich by coming up with cheap graphics and flashy animations to wow schools and make them pay large amounts of cash. I think my primary school's rice is much better. Elearning doesn't even bother to declare a doctype, and recommends internet explorer 6. =S

Someone stole $70 from Sandy? Kinda reminded me of when I lost my phone last year, blehs, never saw it again...

Anyways, Sandy was super super angry after that. GASP, never saw her so angry before. Even Kenny and Yun Kai were scared lar.

I'm running out of space on my computer. 614mb left of free space. Probably because I have 20+ programs which I absolutely cannot live without. Like Nero or Openoffice or Olympus Master. 100gb external hard drive for my birthday present?

No comments: