Wednesday 20 September 2006

Laugh

Ceiling of a smoking room.

  • Customer: "Do I need a computer to use your software?"
  • Customer: "I have a message on my screen that says: 'Disk Full'. What can that be?"
  • Tech Support: "Maybe your disk is full."
  • Customer: "Hmmm. OK."
Haha, the rest here.



Tried searching the bookmarks(Ie Users, think Favourites) to see if there's anything funny, and there was(In my opinion). =P

Today was another weird boring day in the life of Minghui. Miss Chew didn't come to school today. Mr Lee didn't exactly scold much(I think he forgot all about it until he saw us =/), and we got back our science paper.

I got 15/30. =\ Ah wells, half the class failed terribly thanks to Chee Hock, or rather, 2 diligence for giving us the wrong answer. Heh.

LCE was the most fun! Played snakes and ladders. Haha, I was grouped with Kenny, Keane and Yun Kai, and we decided that the loser would pay for sweet talk. I won. =D Kenny second. Keane third. And Yun Kai had to pay. =)

Went to swt talk with Kenny after school, because yun kai paid us $1 each and told us to buy ourselves. =S

Went home after that, and I actually decided to go burn all my cds into the computer. Actually not all lar, but most of them. I gave up halfway, now I have 604 songs in my library. I'm considering switching to musicmatch or winamp, but I'm lazy. =)

And I just realised my atrac cd isn't working anymore. There goes 286 songs, many of which I don't have anymore. =( Maybe I'll find some way to obtain an illegal Atrac ripper and attempt to rip the songs and convert to mp3. o.O

Camilla's started calling me a pineapple. I think pineapple's nicer than ah meng. =) At least a pineapple has spiky hair.

No comments: