Tuesday 31 October 2006

C4d Course Day 2.

Best thing that happened today: My camera's working again!!Tried it just now, and it could turn on!! Weee, although time settings were reset, but the photo's weren't deleted or corrupted. =)
Most ... thing that happened today: Npcc ended around the same time as Cinema 4d. Why didn't they end late like yesterday so I could go? Didn't go yesterday cause I had to go borrow Lenson's c4d.

Weirdest thing that happened today:Haha, playing around with Benzier splines...BEAT THAT ALVIN!! =D

What I learned today: The colder the temperature in the room, the slower I type.
Ok I learned Benzier splines, extrude inner, and how to model a whole bunch of stuff.Haha, most of the stuff in one render. See? I didn't slack around all day ok?

Decided to go geography? Although I have a good chance of getting into double, I'd rather study something less stressful. =) And like Sandy said, I shouldn't let others influence my decision. ;)

http://www.ghostresearch.org/ghostpics/


HEEHEEHEE. It's scary...

No comments: