Monday 30 October 2006

Family.

Went out with my family to Vivo City today.

Haha, actually we wanted to go catch Sinking of Japan. But decided not to cause of the huge crowds and because my younger sister might be scared.

Then we wanted to go eat at Swensens, but decided not to because of the long queqe. Haiz...ate at breeks instead. Haven't eaten at Breeks in a long time? Last time I remember it was with this Australian family from somewhere? Was quite nice though.

Walked around Vivo City...then we decided to go Sentosa. =) Haven't been to Sentosa in a long time. We walked to the bridge cause we thought could cross over by walking. But the walkway was closed for renovation? Blarhs, walked all the way back to the bus interchange and took a bus there.

Sentosa looks really different from last time now. The monorail's gone, new lrt, new carparks, almost everything is changed except the Visitor Arrival Centre? Went to Palawan beach to walk around, there's this new wading pool thing that's really more for kids. But we went to play anyways.

Camera dropped into the pool. =/ Doesn't work anymore...maybe I should try using a hairdryer? Yar, took lots of photos, but until I get a card reader...

Got super wet because both of my sister's were teaming against me. Blarh then as we were walking to the musical fountain my sis splashed water all over me cause she "thought" i was going to splash her. HMPH i think i swallowed some of that water lar...

Started raining as we went to the musical fountain. The show itself was quite ok. I didn't know they had pyrotechnics, now all they need is fireworks. =)

Yar, I should be sleeping right now? Can't sleep cause I realised there's stuff not done yet. =S I have a feeling I'm going to sleep during the course tomorrow? I already feel like sleeping now...

No comments: