Monday 23 October 2006

Xbox 360 or Wii or Ps3

Erhs, Wee Jin brought an Xbox 360 off Ebay for $300?!?!

And then Wen Jie says he's determined to get an Xbox 360?

Blarh, I'll be the only one left with an Xbox...


Went to compass today to find an adapter for my headphone cause YunkaiI lost mine. -.-

Headphone adapter cost $5.20...didn't buy cause it'd mean saving up for the rest of the week. =( Means I'll be stuck with pocketpc songs until I can save up enough to buy the adapter

Finally almost done with work. Just a few more touch ups...

Added flickr to my blog. Yea, finally tried flickr. Quite easy to use...but I still think google's better.

Bleh, Pre NRC training this wednesday. Jun Xian says he's not going cause of some 3d animation thing? I forgot to check if he's talking about the Cinema4d one. Gasp, calender shows 25th October as C4d course too? So it's either npcc or C4d...

Gonna try to take a nap...

No comments: