Thursday 5 October 2006

5th October 2006

Blarhs. Chinese paper today.

Started with paper 2. I think I did quite ok? Although I did use the eeni minne miney more(my sis insists that's the correct spelling) method for one or two questions. But then again, I didn't cheat or anything. =) I found this undiscovered method for cheating though, but I haven't used it. Haha, it's for those people with window seats(like me =P). Just tilt up the window and see the reflection, the windows are highly reflective so if angled correctly, you'd be able to see what the person in front of you wrote. Haha, wait, why am I disclosing this?cause I'm too intelligent for cheating? =
Paper 1 after that was worse.

I had this great idea for my composition. The title was the most valued thing you cannot live without or something? I wrote my parents. YEA, then I wrote of a whole bunch of stuff and wondered what others would write.

After the exam, I realised half the class wrote on their parents too. =
Ah wells...maths tomorrow, time to mug like mad cause it's the last "major" paper we're taking. (everyone's going to slack from tmr onwards? cause you can't exactly study for art and home econs that much.)

No comments: