Tuesday 3 October 2006

3rd October

I'm seriously either good at Science and Geography, or I'm terrible.

At least I finished maths with 5minutes to spare. The last question was horrible, due to some mistakes in the question, I ended up doing the last question three times. And I didn't have correction tape. Maybe I should have wrote a "sorry for the terrible corrections" note at the end of the script. =/

Science was even worse. I finished like, 40minutes before the end!?!?!? At least I could answer every single question and didn't skip anything. Maybe it's the way I answer my questions, I always write the mcq answers on the script itself before copying onto oas when I finish everything. Hence I spent the remaining 40minutes looking to see who else finished early too, checking through everything single question, and worrying about what would happen if I fail.

Haha, but still, today was weird.

Like, me, Kenny and Keane practising for Macbeth=(saying in a loud deep voice)"O HORROR, HORROR, HORROR! Tounge, nor heart Cannot Conceive, nor name thee!"(Line 30 Act 2 Scene 3) Or "Awake! Awake! Ring the Alarm Bell!(line 43 Act 2 Scene 3)

Heehee, I think it's a great way to memorise quotations lar, especially if you speak in those deep accents. =)

O yar, Mr Yeo's marking all the money essays? Bleh, I knew I should have wrote on cosmetic surgery. O wait, Mr Yeo reads blogs too. =O

Went to eat with Kenny Keane Yun kai Chee Sheng. The rest of the boys went to eat at kfc? But we all met up outside sweet talk where Yun Kai was queuing to buy a drink. Then all the boys wanted a drink too. XD Sweet talk gang.

Ehs, 14 more days to my birthday. =)

No comments: