Friday 6 October 2006

6th October 2006

Eeks, I'm seriously behind time on work now. =/

Maths paper today, it was the most difficult paper in my opinion. Worse than Chinese. =S Many of the questions were super hard and i ended up with 6 digit decimals for some answers. So most likely I'll flunk maths. =(

Was super angry at Yun Kai during assembly, but whatever, I cooled down in the end. I can't stay angry for long. =P And anyways, it was more of a test to me than anything. See if I could follow 1 Peter 3:9 and all.... =)

Heh, Lenson introduced with to Pixel2Life.com. It's full of software tutorials. I've never seen some of them before. 0.O Like Audition. =P

Bleh, I need to start catching up on work, it's boring....but then again, $100< makes it worth it right? =) Plan to finish the basic framework by this weekend, and spend the rest of the month touching up.

And there's still art preparatory work to be done, and class blogskin by this Wednesday. And I'm still blogging. =
C drive-75mb left...
D drive-300mb left...

No comments: