Thursday 19 October 2006

Blarh.

Mum made a new cheesecake. But for some reason it tastes different. Negatively.

Why is it that I force myself to listen to others? Grrr, I can barely control anger anymore. Maybe it's cause I'm tired, grumpy? Sleepy? Maybe it's cause I usually multitask when using the computer, so I can have firefox, work, music, and msn open at any given time?

I don't really know why I bother to go listen to what others have to say, why do I bother to try and solve someone else's problem, when I can't even solve my own.

If it's habitual, it's a bad habit.

Compromise. That is really the only word that fits everyone's problems.

  1. It's because we don't compromise that we didn't invite someone to go watch a movie tomorrow. We can't accept his faults, yet we dont want to tell him to change? His attitude problem, or ours?
  2. Because Keane and Kenny can't compromise, can't accept each others faults, that they fight, and in the end, the friendship is gone.
  3. It's because we don't compromise and accept the class shirt design whether it's ugly, or lousy, that we fought so much over the design and ended with just making everyone angry.


I was in an ok mood? Until Keane and Kenny came along. Thanks for ruining my day guys! Thanks a lot! Now on top of working/projects I have to cope with feeling sad and depressed all over again.

I shouldn't let this affect me...but I am.

No comments: