Saturday 7 October 2006

7th September 2006

Went to pick my younger sis yesterday. Saw quite a few Sincerity people studying around my house? See? My house is a good place to study lor, it's quiet.

Blarh, went for guitar, met John on the way there. Haha, the whole bus was filled with SA people lar. =/

Guitar practice was fun again, although it's likely to be the last one I can go to cause of NP trainings....but I learned how to pick and strum consecutively. Sis came late due to N levels.

Met Bryan at j8, and the three of us walked back to Church. Gah, it wasn't that bad on the way back to Church lar. Heh, maybe we should have taken a bus or something. Met Yurong on the way back too.

Erhs, went t0 celebrate Mid Autum Festival with cell after that. I seriously had no idea today was mid-autum festival until Hudson told me on the phone. Haha, so fun!! Played with sparklers and candles. Then me and Coleman decided to start a fire from candles and paper and sparklers and leaves and grass. Haha, Guan you was throwing stuff in too cause he no longer cares about the environment.

Super hazy on the way back, ah wells, I think I'm going to have a sore throat from all this haze. =S

No comments: