Tuesday 8 July 2008

Youth Day.

According to Wikipedia, Youth Day is celebrated on the First Sunday of July in Singapore. I didn't know that! Haha.

Anyways, spent my Youth Day waking up early to go for Church. It was Founder's Day, sort of like a day to commemorate the founding of The Salvation Army a long time ago. Got kind of sad because there was a tribute to Jim Webb whom passed away last Monday. And I realised he and his wife have been sending me a Birthday card from Melbourne every Birthday for as long as I can remember. Kind of depressing, but if I believe what he believes in then there's nothing to be sad about. =)

There was lunch at Church which was soup and bread. O.o But I wasn't hungry cause I ate a lot for breakfast.

Dance practice was canceled so I went back home. Haha. Messed around in CS3 trying out High Dynamic Range Imaging. Quite fun, although my computer is way too horribly slow to really process such images quickly, but at least Photoshop doesn't crash. =)


I think it's a rather horrible attempt. But never mind, I can always try again. Haha. And I think Photoshop is quite awesome for photograph postprocessing. =D

No comments: