Wednesday 9 July 2008

Offline Phone.

Realised on Monday that I can't send or call anyone with my phone. Sending a message always failed with a "Contact Network Service" whilst trying to call anyone gets an automated message saying "You're service does not have this feature blah blah blah".

As much as I'd like to say that I did something horribly illegal like hack into Starhub's mainframe, I think the reason's because my parent's didn't pay my phone bill. Haha.

Er, it's been kind of irritating not being able to sms anyone back, or call anyone. But I can still receive messages and calls so it's not that bad. Haha, everyone thinks I'm being dao by not replying their message though. =(


Okay, lessons were all pretty boring stuff. Haha. Went for lunch at Aston's with Jemaine, Chee Hock, Stephen, Xue Ee and Jun Han. Gosh. Said lots and lots of really cheesy stuff to Jemaine because Jun Han challenged me to come up with 3 romantic lines. Stuff like : I'm diabetic, cause Jemaine is so sweet to me. Or : Jemaine and me have a subject. Chemistry. Haha.

And we met Mr Gerry Er at Aston's too. Haha, he suddenly popped up from behind a pillar next to Stephen and surprised us all.

Ate Hickory BBQ Chicken with Coleslaw and French Fries. Haha I can remember man!

Went back home after that. And ate Pizza for dinner! =) I think I'm growing fat.

No comments: