Tuesday 14 November 2006

It lasted 59 days.

16th September2006-14th November2006.

I'm talking about my headphones of course.

Haha, it lasted only 59days? Compared to my previous set which lasted at least 6months...maybe it's cause I used it for like 1hour+ a day. Compared to 30mins a day last time. Or maybe it's cause someone turned up the volume too loud until the bass boost thing exploded. -.-

Ah wells, was expecting it since it was giving me lots of weird feedback these few days. Maybe it's significance is metaphoric/symbolic?

What do you do when your headphones spoil? You go buy a new one of course. =) Spent my $20 voucher on a new set of sony headphones with sis, although its a much cheaper version.

Course today was on animating the last 2 scenes and learning Windows Movie Maker. They didn't really teach anything chim on Windows Movie Maker. So I didn't really learn anything today. Which is good. Cause I then had time to model the house, which Lenson keeps saying "is very nice" in a sarcastic tone. =(

I completely forgot about the open house article until I received the email from Fionella today.
Thankfully she emailed me, although she was one day late. =
Yea, finally I'll be free tmr to go out with frens. =)

No comments: