Wednesday 8 November 2006

Chalet.

Haha, almost everyone's blogged about the chalet already? Except me. Cause I woke up super late today. Maybe I shouldn't have went home late.

Went to pick up my sis, called alvin, then alvin called back to tell me to come at 4. =S

Reached there at around 3.50, but they were still at Chuan hui's Dad's farm? 0.o Walked around looking at weird stuff like the band playing. Met Nigel and Wynne outside the chalet? Went in to wait, walked out to meet keane, went in again, met Zy Jemaine Yi han Elisa, and the rest finally came at around 4.30? -.-

Blee, fire seemed easy to start at first, then after around 30mins the fire started to die. =S Used up 2 boxes of firestarters? Haha, the "continent" charcoal took even longer to burn.

XD played halo2 with Daniel, Chee hock and Eugene. =P

Drank about 8cans of jolly shandy? But i shared with a lot of people though...

Everyone started going home at around 10.20? In the end i was the only one left that didn't have parents to fetch me home, unless you count mr yeo. Heehees. Went home at around 11+? Last bus was 11.45 anyways...my shirt smells of charcoal/bbq/whatever.

Yea! Looking forward to another chalet with relatives at coasta sands again! Haha, this time I'm staying three days. But it's on the 14th 15th 16th december...sighs...meaning nrc, c4d, and a whole bunch of stuff have to pass before the chalet comes.

No comments: