Sunday 26 November 2006

Why?

I'm finally blogging after NRC. =D

I'd probably bore everyone to death if I blog about every single aspect of the NRC. Bleh. I shall practice my summary skills.

First day: Lecture. Rifle Drills. Lunch. Lamp Lighting. Knots. Debrief. Dismissal.
Second day: Lecture. Drills. Lunch. Flagstaff. Debrief. Dismissal.
Third day: Lecture. Lunch. Lashings. Drill Competition. Debrief. Dismissal.

Okies, I know I'm just being lazy to blog about everything. =P

Blee. Walked home after the third day. Ya, I felt super energetic. =) Walked past 9 bus stops, crossed 9 or 10 traffic lights, 2 bridges, 3 basketball courts, 2 soccer fields and 1 soccer cage. Maybe I should try counting the street lights next time. =)

Saw lots of people jogging. Then I wondered, why jog? Why run? Why waste your energy, time, effort to do something which will waste away in the future anyways?

Bleah. Unit hike changed to 23rd? That means I can make it for the drama camp. -.- What an amazing coincidence. -.- Dunno if I should go or not. You're not exactly supposed to go for a 3day 2night camp at St John's Island and drama musical before a full day hike.

At least Nrc is over. Now it's MTS, Total defence/neighbourhood watch test, and chalet?

GAH, you know my name. Dada dada dada da daaaa. =\

No comments: