Thursday 23 November 2006

New Guitar.

$140 Acoustic. Free bag, strap, pick and pitch-tuner. Brought another $11 stand. Bleah, I was way over budget but I got an advance. =D

Went to school at 11 to get the fake ic. Went home, changed, went out again. =S Went to plaza sing for lunch and a haircut. The lady cutting my hair was super fast. Like...less than 8mins.

Took a bus down to Bras Basah to buy a guitar. =) The shop where Guan you brought his guitar was super ex lur. Couldn't find an acoustic under 100. All the guitars were like...$500+. =S The fender electrics were locked inside a glass room. O.o Who will pay $8000 for an electric guitar!?!? I don't think I'd bear to play it lur.

Went to the other shop, found this nice looking guitar, brought it, went home, played around, went out again. =/

Went to buy school uniform at my sister's workplace. Erh, no more old pants. =(

Nrc tomorrow. Therefore I won't be blogging or even using the computer except for email. I have no idea how I'm going to survive with a horrible sprain in my right leg, and I most likely won't be able to go for cell group, church, guitar practice, and the spiritual gifts seminar. Sighs.

No comments: