Thursday 30 November 2006

I need to clean up my desktop...

Sigh...less than one month and it's almost full... Maybe I should buy another monitor?

Woke up at 7am for the C4d Mts drama thing.

Gasp..why am I waking up soooo early nowadays????

Took a train to Hougang, met Alvin and Hui Joo. Took 147. O.0 Bibiana lives near Kenny? Sighs, went down to Boon Keng, up to Tampines.

BLEH. Reached there 1&1/2 hour late...the whole studio was filled with teachers doing the exact same snowman animation we did. =D Should have given them our completed projects. Haha, there wasn't any sounds of gunfire or miniclip.com in the studio.

I feel so short in Temasek Polytechnic. All the polytechnic guys walking around the canteen(s) were super tall. =( I'll never opt for Temasek Poly unless I grow up 10cm or something.

Spent the whole day making this really hawt Hurricane lamp. Unfortunately I cant show any images of it cause it would violate some disclosure agreement thingy. Maybe I could make a new one and post it here.

No comments: