Saturday 11 November 2006

No More Flu.

But sore throat and ulcer now.

Sore throat from where? Maybe I've been eating too much fast food.

Haha, ulcer was because I accidentally bit of a part of my mouth wall with my wisdom teeth. There was a lot of blood and small bits of...gum/flesh? Yar, it's changed to a particularly painful ulcer.

Yesterday was ok, went to meet Sis for dinner after c4d. Wanted to go eat subway...but it was too expensive...haha. Bryan came at around 6.45..went to find a present for his friend. Walked to church after that.

Haha, Biru was complaining during cell that she was feeling hot, then Guan you said:"Sorry".

=/

Rachel Kwan and Guan you were arguing over who was prettier? Eeeee then Guan you took Rachel's new phone and started to mess around with the camera's functions. Haha, he tried some weird burst effect and ended up with 3 same pictures of him.

Jolene was reading this comic about a cat? Worse, it was in chinese!! Haha, then she opened her bag and it was full of library books. o.O

Talked with Chee hock this morning. Until arnd 2am when he needed to sleep. =
Woke up at 7, 7.15, 8,8.30 and 9 respectively. Cause I drifted back to sleep everytime. Heehee.

Haha, I didn't recognise Fionella at first, only because she was sitting with Ondrea. There was this...Serene? From 1int...she beat people dam pain lur...

The teachers kept thinking I was helping out with the stall la. Kenna arrowed cause I was the only boy there, therefore I had to go carry the hi spirits and ice.

Went upstairs to go play arounddo project in IT resource 5. =) No really, I did do something lor. I realised I'm always logged onto filelodge. Always...cause I'm too lazy to ever log out.

Time to start focusing on the project. Date due in...9days? Ya, and I'm not feeling stressed yet even when we haven't even started to model much. Ah wells.

No comments: