Friday 3 November 2006

Grumpy.

Started with maths remedial today. It wasn't that boring really. But I felt super tired.

Went home, and realised I had a huge amount of work to do. Gah. Decided to skip everything and take a one hour nap.

Woke up for Npcc. Campcraft training was unenthusiastic cause everyone was also super tired. And many of the boys didn't come. Got scolded cause I pegged wrongly. Hao Xiang also. =/

Felt strangely energetic after npcc. So I walked home, this time going the longer route. Walked past the old hihs, the cage there, the basketball court where they used to practice. The field which we ran 2.4 around is gone, replaced by construction work. So is many empty areas I used to remember.

But still, didn't feel that tired until I reached home 1hr+ later. Realised I still had work which is due tomorrow. Gah, so here I was, trying to do everything without screwing up, and the last thing I need, is for someone to remind me of the incident again. Walking home helped me numb everything, but wow, with one word u brought everything back. Thanks alot man, I appreciate it sooo much, blocking me and being angry at me when I should be the one SCREAMING MY LUNGS OUT AT YOU helped ALOT TOO.

Now I'm grumpy all over again. Must...practice...self...control...

No comments: