Saturday 18 November 2006

STRESSSTRESSSTRESS

Today was...depressing.

Woke up exceptionally early today. Considering I slept at 1? Woke up at 7.30...went to prepare full u...went to school.

Cinema4d practice was ok...all that's left is animation and textures. And rendering and titles and credits and exporting. And we have around 2days left.

Went to find Eugene Tan for lunch at mac after that. He forgot to wear his belt.........hahaha, his mother passed it to him, and he went into his mother's car and that was the last time I ever saw him. AND HE NEVER PASS ME BACK MY GAME. RAWR.

It's not like I cant survive without an xbox anyways. =)

Completely blacked out during training. Scary...this time my hands and legs went numb? Maybe it's cause I slept around 6hours...or maybe cause I didn't really eat much. Felt super cold...dizzy...those kind of things.

Went to Church after that. Worship was really great. Although much longer than usual. But the drum solo was nice. =) Message started with the tabernacle but changed to how Christians should be like. Although I couldn't really focus cause I was super tired. =S

Signed up for publicity in the drama camp. Didn't want to sign up initially, cause I was really afraid I might not be able to make it. The drama clashes with unit hike? But publicity doesn't require you to be present during the drama. =)

Celebrated Guan you's birthday. OOO The cake is nice. Cheesy. Brought a camera, but didn't take any pictures. =P.

Brought a packet of chips on the way back cause my sis had a sudden craving for chips. And since I always have a craving for chips...Heh.

It's already 1.46am. But since I'm too lazy to go edit everything from today to yesterday. =P.

No comments: