Monday 20 November 2006

Cinema 4d Evaluation.

Weee It's over.

Not that sad cause almost everyone from 2int is coming back for the drama animation(except randolph -.-).

Haha, was rushing throughout cause I thought it was possible to batch render. But after like...2hours? The rendered file was corrupted and could not open. So everything was just rushing about.

Finished everything quite late. Cause I completely forgot to render one scene and hence spent awhile rendering it. Was the second last group to present. Haha, went quite...well...although we didn't add in lots of stuff, like that lava lamp. Haha, SURE OWN ONE LARR. Video to be posted to class blog soon? Youtube doesnt seem to work for me. =(

Instructors briefed us a little on the drama thing we're supposed to animate.

Took mrt home cause it was raining. haha, I planned to walk home again lur...sighs. Heh, and my feet weren't wet at all. But now my new shoes are. =/

Animator Vs. Animation II

Man...I should learn to animate in flash like that. Or cinema4d? Heehee. The first one's nice too.

Go see bibiana's blog for that picture we co-designed for the evaluation project. I'm too lazy to upload it here.

No comments: