Saturday 2 December 2006

I need a job...

I'm seriously low on cash. =(

Maybe I should start finding ways to earn cash online and get me a great excuse to use the computer for long hours. But I'd be too distracted. =/

Brought a new peg-winder from that music shop at Sengkang today. Blee. It cost me $3 and I have no idea why I brought it cause I probably won't need to replace my strings until a few months from now and I don't have any spare acoustic guitar strings to use if I accidentally snap one. =
Cell was great. Haha, saw Fionella there? AAAAAAAAAA she started saying something like:"I know you miss Ondrea/Serene". AAAA thankfully no one from Church heard or I'd have to live with the teasing for a few months.

Message was on how some Christians use God as a trump card. Gosh, I think the punishment for using God as a trump card as described in the Bible is horribly harsh, but still reasonable. =)

And we were watching Rachel Kwan fight with her sister during small group. Hahaha, the legible parts we heard were like:"Nooo you will add the chili!". And Guan you was describing his red prom dress with a weird dark green red purple coat thing that changes colour upon closer inspection.

I'm going to be uber broke tomorrow cause of the 606 outing. Movie tickets cost $9.50? We should go do some cost free thing like window shopping or something. But then again, I might be so tempted to buy something when window shopping and end up spending more than $9.50.

No comments: