Monday 28 September 2009

Teacher's Day.

Went back to Secondary School during the Teacher's Day Celebrations! Okay I kind of woke up really late at about 10am but I still dragged myself to school. Think we ended up catching up amongst ourselves more than meeting and wishing our teachers though. Hahaha.

Went to catch a bit of the Teacher's Day performance. Then we got bored and went down to the canteen.

Liling has some weird shiny thing on her face! =O

Koon Tat and me trying to take ourselves jumping. Hahaha.

My English Teacher came back too. =) She treated us to sparkling wine and lanterns last year.


Koon Tat and me saw our Geography teacher walking past and we went to take a picture with him! =D

Then everyone came too. Hahaha.

Spontaneous Portraits.




Rest of the pictures on Facebook here. =)

Went to a newly constructed food court and supermarket outside Hougang Mall for lunch, then I went to Ryan's house. I can't remember what we did at his house at all. Hahaha but we went to Punggol late in the night at around 10pm la, which I remember cause we took photos.

The Light Vs The Crane.

We went to this field which was just outside the MRT station. And about halfway in it started getting really muddy and wet.
Felt lots of weird creepy crawly fly things taking off and landing on my legs, but Ryan didn't feel anything legs too hairy. About 10 minutes after standing around in the field and taking pictures though, it started to itch. Badly.
Hahaha we sort of walked back to the MRT station really fast. Horrible. It was like a mosquito or insect bite of some kind. Had about 7 or 8 or these really small marks on my legs and hands. =S

But after an hour or so it didn't really itch anymore. Hahaha. Weird.

Bicycles.

RYAN IS A GHOST!!! =O



Saw this HUGE SPIDER between two trees.

Okay maybe I was exaggerating a little bit.


Ryan took the last bus back, and I went home. I think I have a million pictures of things in Punggol already. Haha.

No comments: