Tuesday 23 September 2008

Yawn.

Gah. The past few days have been really tiring. And in some ways really really crazy. =/

Can't really remember what I've been learning in school. Blah. Lessons are rather uninteresting anyways because we're all just revising past work now. Trying to remember the difference in viscosity for composite and dome volcanoes, or the chemical formula for a homologous series. Sighs. =X

Okay, I do remember playing for worship on Friday. =D And talking about lots of things with my Cell group. And walking through Bishan Park alone at 11pm at night.

Haha, reached home at around midnight, went to sleep at 2am, and woke up at 5am to go take pictures of the Sunrise with Lenson. =D Thanks to his father for fetching us to the Singapore Flyer, although the Sun wasn't really nice because of the cloudy weather.


Kept yawning throughout the day. =S But the twilight was really nice for taking pictures I guess, although I was really tired and didn't really feel like taking pictures. Hahaha.



Random tables.

Lenson's father dropped the both of us off at Lau Pa Sat after that. But we both didn't feel like eating there so we walked towards Boat Quay.






Where is Lenson?!

Panning. =D



Why put doors if they're going to be permanently locked? =O

Went to MacDonald's at somewhere for breakfast. I don't really know where, haha.



Lots of preparations for the F1 Race. =D



Civilian War Memorial.

=D

Walked all the way to Suntec, then walked around the entire place waiting around for Ryan. Haha. I kept yawning for some strange reason. Bleh.


Blah. I think my lens has lots of barrel distortion. =X



Saw some people from Ryan's clan, then went for lunch but I didn't eat, and went home shortly after. Met Alvin at Dhoby Ghuat and we tried out the class hoodies. =)

Rested for a while, then went out to meet Lenson at Hougang Sports Complex. Hahaha. Rather whimiscal decision to go swimming. And rather crazy too because I only had 3 hours of sleep? =/ Swam a couple of laps until I was really tired, then we walked to Hougang Mall and had dinner at MacDonalds. O.O


Went to Church on Sunday, then youth camp meeting after that. Blah. Couldn't really focus because I was feeling super sleepy. =( Shall go to sleep earlier on Saturdays.

Random things. Went to Cold Storage cause Stephen wanted to make Slow Roasted tomatoes again. Then asked Chee Hock whom was with us to choose the tomatoes. Then he started picking them up and smelling them. O.O Stephen and me were both wondering how he could 'smell' the difference in tomatoes. I couldn't smell anything, let alone smell the difference. Then he told us after choosing that he couldn't actually smell the difference either. -.-

Haha. And the documentary 'Super Size Me' was screened during Assembly today. It's about the scary effects of eating MacDonald's has on your health. Ended up eating MacDonald's for lunch though, and a Big Mac too. Hahahaha. XD

Went to Night Study, but I was kind of distracted by a book Koon Tat lent me. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Blah. Can't believe I've read 200 pages in a single day already. =X


Okay, don't think I should blog about the rest of the things that's been happening, but I guess I don't really know what to do anymore. Not thinking about anything is much easier.

No comments: