Tuesday 9 September 2008

Gracehaven Family Carnival.

Okay my Saturday was spent at the Gracehaven Family Carnival. Haha. Found a link here, so I won't describe much. The Carnival was awesome, but I didn't bring my camera so I didn't take any pictures. =)

Reached there rather late, so didn't see my father get dunked into the water tank. Heh.
Anyways, ate lots of stuff like cotton candy, and popcorn, and more cotton candy. Haha. I think I've been eating way too much unhealthy food lately. And I haven't exercised in months because I'm studying. =X

Oh and there was this band playing the song September by Earth, Wind and Fire over and over again. Gah. =/ I think the song's stuck in my head now.

And William Booth Corps band played a happy birthday song to my mum because it's her birthday that day and made her really embarrassed. =D Haha. Saturday was also Hao Xiang's and Glennard's Birthday. So happy birthday to whom it may concern! =)

Saw Jesslyn from 4 Unity there? Haha. It's like one of those rather weird crazy coincidences between people that you never knew existed. =O

Went back home at around 4pm because we were all really tired. Haha. Then we gave my mother her present. =)

It's a bear. =D

Okay, my sis bought a flower at the Carnival, so tried taking pictures of it when at home.

It's a rather nice looking flower. =)


Also joining the flower was a pink shaped thing and a blue bear.

I don't know what the pink thing is. Rabbit?


Celebrated my mum's birthday when my dad came home, then that was my Saturday. =D Didn't eat dinner because I was really full. =)

No comments: