Thursday 25 September 2008

School Mission.

Went for school mission last Wednesday. It's like a day where they teach you character building skills and Catholic values and all that. Haha. School mission to me is remembering when Chee Sheng kenna giap by the gate thing and lost a bit of his fingers two years ago. =X

Okay, the day was rather relaxing in that we didn't have to study or anything. =) It's been a really fast 4 years though, can still remember attending school mission when I was Sec 1 back at the holding school.

Oh and they showed a video of a guy with no arms who could play the guitar with his feet! Gosh. I wonder how can he even press the right string, let alone press only that string. o.O I think if I tried playing with my feet I would end up stepping on my guitar and breaking it, haha. =\

Went to catch a movie with Koon Tat, Stephen, View Meng, Chun Wee, Chee Hock, Xue Ee, Yi Xuan and Denise after everything ended at Dhoby Ghaut. Watched Make It Happen.

Haha. Blee. I thought the movie was rather boring because it sort of followed the same storyline as Step up 1 and 2, and a whole bunch of other dance movies. Fell asleep towards the end of the movie, but woke up in time to catch the ending. =S

And Stephen claims I snored. But I didn't snore leh! -.-

Went down to a printing shop where our class shirts were being printed to collect Alvin's thumbdrive, then took a train home. =)

No comments: