Saturday 31 January 2009

Dog Training.

No Minghui did not go for training. -.- Nor did he send Snowie for training. Went to Speaker's Corner/Hong Lim Park 2 Sundays back cause Kenny asked Koon Tat to come and Koon Tat didn't want to go by himself so he asked me and Kenny said I could come also and I came because I pangsehed him on a Sunday a very long time ago. Ta dah.

Brought my camera, and guess what I took pictures of? Dogs! (WAO)

Kenny 's dog. =D


It was like the same thing as the dog show during National Day Celebrations at school last year, except this time they were training only la.

WD-40.


Looks like Snowie right! Haha. He's a cross between a Maltese and Poodle. I think.

Siberian Husky. =O


Koon Tat and me stayed there for a while, then I had to leave cause I was late for Church and was supposed to give an announcement for the Youth with Xiao Ling hahaha. =/

No comments: