Tuesday 6 October 2009

Twang Twang.

My Guitar with no strings attached. Get it? Get it? Hahahaha okay bad joke.

Went to Bras Basah with Ryan to get new guitar strings cause my old ones were rusty and old. I think the last time I changed strings was a long long time ago. Anyways we decided to walk from Clarke Quay and take pictures along the way. Haha.




And we realised something weird. Haha. Most of my pictures following the rule of thirds have the subject at the left side of the picture, whilst most of Ryan's pictures have the subject at the right side. I think it's probably due to the fact that I'm left-handed and he's right-handed. Haha. =O

Went for lunch at Funan after getting the strings. Then we went back to Ryan's house to change strings/polish my guitar.

I think this picture makes us look like a bunch of girls. Hah.

Jammed at his house for awhile, then went home.

No comments: