Thursday 28 August 2008

New Headphones.

Okay I haven't blogged in a long time. I wish I could say I was busy studying, but er..haha.

Got back my prelim results a couple of days back. Really depressing, because I sort of did really badly in every single subject. Except, ironically, my Chinese O levels. =/ Like, not a single A for any subject at all. =(

Bought a new pair of headphones because my old one was really old already. As in, November 14th 2006? So I went to get a new pair at Bras Basah some Sunday ago. $47.90, but since I'm not the one paying. =P


Patrick checking out the sound quality. =)


Oh, and my pen broke. =( Was spinning it whilst walking down from the spiral staircase in school one fine day when the pen flew from my fingers down to the ground floor. Tip snapped off. Sighs, now I don't have anything to spin. =\

Okay, can't think of anything to blog about anymore. =D

No comments: