Tuesday 12 August 2008

080808.

Went to watch Prom Night after National Celebrations on Friday with Malvina, Felicia, Hui Qin, Mu Chen, Ling Tong and Stephen at Tampines Mall.

Taken by Stephen. =)

Okay, the movie itself was rather. Okay la. Lots of those suspense parts and those 'suddenly something pop outs in front of you' kind of scary parts. =) It's not so much of scary as shocking, haha. =D The ending was rather fast though, but I guess there's no point having a complicated ending when the scary parts are all over. And I think the lead character should have definitely gone insane by the end of the movie after seeing so many people dying already.

Haha. Went for a late lunch at Mos Burger, then went around, then went home. =)

Okay. Lots of missing parts but I don't need to blog anything down because I can remember everything! =) Haha. It's one of the best days of my life though. =P

No comments: