Wednesday 6 August 2008

YP Sunday.

Woke up at 8.30am on Saturday morning and dragged myself out of bed. Went to Church again for dance/worship practice again. Haha. It's rather weird, Cheryl, Tammy and Me are liking dancing one moment, then practising the song the next. We're talented people la, hahaha.

We practised away the entire morning and afternoon. Then I was supposed to go Festival Of Praise with my family but I decided not to because I was rather tired, then I went home and slept rather early. =)


Woke up at 7.30 on Sunday, went to Church. Practised everything again then it was time to dance already. Okay, I think the dance went okay lar, haha. No obvious mistakes or anything. =P

The song we played went okay too! =D Although I hit the wrong bass strings for some plucking parts, but who can tell hahahaha. =P

Erm, message was about being Lost and Found. The story of the prodigal son. But I think that story has really lots of deeper meanings in it. =O

Went for lunch at Cafe Cartel with family, then went home. =)


Yea, that's my weekend. Didn't exactly do a lot of revision or studying. =X

No comments: