Wednesday 27 June 2007

Back to School.

Okay. Haven't updated regularly this past week.

Either, super tired, or busy, or lazy.


Anyways, school reopened on Monday. On Darren's Birthday.
Happy Birthday Darren! Don't say I nvr wish you!! =D

The entire day was spent rushing through homework, catching up with friends and adjusting back to school life again. I was stupidly throwing my pencil case around on the way to the computer lab for maths. Then my pencil case got stuck on top of this ventilator? Gah. Super high up that even I couldn't reach. Haha. Thanks to Stephen and Lenson for helping me get it back. Morale of the story: Don't throw your pencil case when near high ventilating ducts.

Went to Pizza Hut to celebrate Darren's Birthday after school. =)


Tuesday was spent doing stuff that I can't remember. I only recall watching a movie on Hitler for History. And maybe learning about chords in circles and in Maths.


Wednesday was the HI Idol Finals. Aaaa I no tee-shirt!! But I'm not materialistic anyways so nvm...The finals itself was quite nice. Styles From Beyond and Lee Wei Song and George Chan attended the event. Haha. And I sat with Kenny throughout the thing cause there wasn't any space at my class and a few of us went to sit at 3Hum.

Oh and I have this weird bruise thing on my hip after Ivan tripped me when playing captain's ball. It looks/feels dam weird. Like some kind of bleeding thing but without the blood.

Went Lenson's house after the whole thing to do our chemistry project.

Haha, got the idea for the project online. We did the classic mentos and coke one. Super fun la.
Picture taken by me with Lenson's camera. =)

And I'm simply enamored with Lenson's DSLR. Super fun to play with. Now I can't decide if I should save for an electric guitar or a DSLR. =/


Today was super uber long cause lessons ended at 2.30. And the 1 1/2 hours of Chinese wasn't exactly....exciting... =D

Went Mac's for lunch after school. Then went Nina's house to go do the 100differences. Haha...I think I spent most of the time there doing my corrections for Chinese. =S


Blarh. Still have a fairy tale to write for English and a Powerpoint Presentation for Chinese.

No comments: