Tuesday 3 July 2007

Inactive.

Okay. Haven't blogged for a really long time so I'm blogging now. =)

NPCC Training after school on Friday. Haven't done rifle drills since last year. =D And me, Hao Xiang, Eugene and Joshua got our badges.

Left Np early for worship practice. Wasn't supposed to play but then sis had O lvl lessons.

Cell was on purpose. Really questioning la. Like, do you go to Church because you have to, or because you want to?

Thinking about the questions when going home. Almost missed Potong Pasir Station. Haha.

Went Sentosa on Youth Day, gosh, haven't played at the beach for a very long time. Saw Jaslyn there! haha. And everyone I went with has a camera/camera phone except me! Blargh.

Okay I know my post is super short. But I'm through trying to please everybody.

No comments: