Monday 18 June 2007

Father's Day.

Woke up at 9am on Father's Day.

Celebrated it by going to Church. Haha.

But it's cool man. Cause my father was preaching. Pastor(s) was away on holiday.

Went lunch at J8, then went home and attempted homework. Attempted.

Woke up this morning at 9am. Actually would have overslept if not for Ivan calling me. Haha, went to Ivan's house to play Halo. It's one of the major things on Minghui's list of things to do during the holidays. But I forgot to write it down.

Quite fun anyways, and kind of nostalgic since I've not touched Halo for a few months. The last time I played multiplayer on halo was at Wenjie's house where I stayed over last year?

Owned everyonePlayed slayer on blood gulch, rockets on sidewinter and then bummed around playing other games Ivan has.

Haha, played till around 3+ then went home.

I realised I haven't had a picture for 4blog posts already...gosh. I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms of not having a camera. =(

No comments: