Saturday 16 June 2007

Rawr.

Woke up at 1pm yesterday with the most unimaginable muscle cramps. Especially in the legs and shoulders. Wah. I stretched around for 15minutes to relieve the pain. Haha.

Then I went back to sleep. Woke up again at 5, then went down to Church for cell.

Message was on a clip taken from Facing The Giants. Kind of cool to have a follow-up for a movie man.

Sis didn't eat dinner cause she was practising for worship, so went with her to Rivervale Mall Macdonald's for supper.

Weird la, I thought the mac's there was 24hours, but it closed at 12mm. Thankfully we reached there at 11.45, so brought something to eat and went to some void deck.

Haha, walking around at night in Punggol and Sengkang is scary...even though I should be used to it, still very scary.

Especially when we saw this guy with enormous muscles and tattoos all over walking past us.

Or this police car that actually slowed down with the officers inside turning to look at us before driving off.

Haha. Fun.

I'm trying very hard not to think of homework. Please do not remind me explicitly or otherwise about the humongous pile of homework I have yet to finish. At least until the last week of holidays where you can start chiding me for procrastinating. =)

No comments: