Saturday 2 June 2007

The Habitudes Experience.

Exactly one week after the iHope Conference, and I'm attending another Conference. =D

Signed up for this even before I heard of iHope though, cause it's cheaper, and I went with some people from youth group. I think it seemed a bit like 4 media club press conferences squeezed into one. Saw that guy from youth challenge that came to our school some time back for VIP, then there was Daphne Khoo from Singapore Idol, then the Founder from 77th Street, then someone who had cancer in remission.

But didn't get 77th Street voucher. Haha. Learned totally different things from iHope, emphasis a lot more on leadership.

And the usage of images and videos to carry across the message was cool too. Ensured that I didn't fall asleep. And of course, I have a picture of my turtle.
That's my sister's turtle and phone btw. So no one can say anything anymore about anyone allegedly associated with me.

I think I've learned more in this week than any other normal school week so far. From PK/HFS course to the 2 conferences and all the other miscellaneous stuff. And hopefully I have an inkling of what to do. Hopefully.

No comments: