Sunday 17 June 2007

Finished.

With Graphics Designing. Yay. Since before NCO camp to now has been designing in Gimp non-stop. Horrible. Especially when you accidentally add a zero behind some width value and the whole thing crashes and you didn't save.

So now I can finally sleep before 2am. Heh. =)

Went for Discipleship class today. Signed up for it a very very long time ago and completely forgot about it. But the class was okay anyways. Learned stuff about journeying with God and all.

I realised that it's just 8 more days to the end of the June holidays. And it's the last week of the Holidays already? And there's ATC camp from 21st to 23rd. And the gigantic pile of homework.

And there's still a million and one things I want to do that I haven't done yet.

List of things Minghui wants to do before school starts:
  1. Go swimming at the Florida. Wanted since:Before NCO Camp.
  2. Go Chomp Chomp and eat the BBQ Sting-Ray there. Wanted since:After NCO Camp.
  3. Learn how to play the actual version of Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. Wanted since:I found the actual guitar tabs for Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. Here?
  4. Climb Bukit Timah Hill with Lenson and View Meng. Wanted since:After Mid-Year Exams?
  5. Go Kayaking with Lenson. Wanted since:After OBS.
  6. Watch Ocean's 13, Spiderman 3, Fantastic Four, POTC 3, and every other nice movie that I haven't watched yet.
  7. Get a new Camera. Wanted since:I broke my Camera. =/
  8. Get an SD card reader. Wanted since: I got an SD Card.
Okay, I think some if not most of the stuff will never be done in time. =(

Ah wells, time to start doing homework...

No comments: