Sunday 10 June 2007

NCO Camp 2007.

Ok, this past week has been utterly exhausting. Completely devastating. It's like the sheer irony of preparing for a camp being worse than the camp itself? From firewood to flag structure to campfire performance to whatever.

Sighs. But kind of cool la. I mean. Did lots of unorthodox stuff that I'd never do if I was alone.

Like pushing a trolley full of firewood from Heartland Mall Kovan to School. Awesome.

And today, it's 12.30 yet I'm not sleeping. I'll have 4 hours of sleep.

This is probably the most unprepared camp I've ever been too. Like, at 9.30pm I was still walking around Hougang Mall trying to buy masks and light sticks.

Okay, so I won't be blogging until Friday, which is okay right? Considering I haven't blogged since Wednesday. Like a 4-day interval.

=D I shall be very fit in 4 days time. Heh.

No comments: