Friday 1 June 2007

Shrek The Third


Went to VivoCity to watch it yesterday. Coincidentally, there was a class gathering at Vivo, but I didn't go, cause I think it's much better economically for me. Ate at this funky place at the extreme corner of Vivo which I've never explored before. Forgot the name...something M la. M for Minghui mah. It was super high tech cause you used something like an Ex-link card to pay and you simply gave back the card when you wanted to pay. And the decorations were very shiok too. And a lot of choices of food. But all super expensive. -.-
Anyways, Shrek 3 was quite okay. Super funny at some parts. But I think the first movie is still the best in terms of plot and all. But that doesn't mean this movie wasn't good. Haha, the Merlin part was the best man.
Reached home at around 10+ and suddenly remembered there was remedial and NPCC the next day at 7.30... -.-

No comments: