Saturday 2 June 2007

Pre-Camp Training.

I tried surviving a Friday without a single taste or cup of coffee. Haha. Although I did consume a can of Anything for lunch. It had coke inside.

Day started with me dragging myself out of bed as usual. Reached school at about 7.20, then waited for the instructors to come.

Left however, before the training really started to go for Maths Remedial. It shouldn't be called remedial cause the whole class is being taught and not a select few that did badly for Maths*cough*. It should be called supplementary, or extra lesson, but we're not going there to learn English anyways... =D

Felt like sleeping during the lesson. But I learned Modulus Functions! Haha, like every A Maths topic that I've learned so far, it always seems super easy at the start. *shudders*

Went back to NPCC after the remedial, and learned Orienteering! It seemed easier that I thought it would be, cause there's not much effort required except a good compass and reliable map. Learned about the various parts of a compass like the baseplate and direction-of-travel arrow and orienteering line and a bunch of other complicating terms meant to confuse the unsuspecting passerby. Like, why can't the needle on the compass be called a needle? It has to be a magnetic needle. Special okay? The compass needle is magnetic hor.

Went to eat Long John Sliver after that. Third time eating this week already. I'm getting tired of the chicken nuggets...


Went home, then went out for Worship Ministry meeting. Haha, this time I learned about the technical parts of the music, like the equaliser and auxilary amps and all the other stuff is helpful when one is playing for worship. Like, woa, I never really knew there were so many auxilary amps or that the equaliser actually cut out the frequencies? I'm think I'm kind of confused by everything now, so nvm...


Watched Facing The Giants for cell, cause Youth Camp started yesterday. =(

I think it's a very inspirational movie. Talks a lot about honouring God in every single aspect of your life.

(Ignore if you want to.)I realised now that I'm being tested. I should have foreseen it, but the feeling of shock and well, disappointment swept me like a giant tsunami. Now I'm very confused. Should I take revenge? I want to take revenge, it would be so fun to slam someone on my blog again, sadistically speaking. It would be so easy, so pathetically easy, to slam that person repeatedly again and again, it would be so fun, inventing horrible insults and sarcastic comments and watching that person's reaction. It would be like playing game all over again, this time I'd be more experienced at playing, I'd reveal all secrets, see what the other party can come up with to rebutt, then think and carefully strategise my comeback until the other party gives up. But this time I'd continue with the insults, not giving up until that very same person gave in and begged for mercy, but I would not forgive, I'd make that person isolated slowly from everyone, reveal everything that person has ever done to make my life miserable. I'd blame every single wrong, every feeling of hatred, anger, digust and blame it all on that person. All the while knowing fully well what I would be doing. All the while knowing and yet enjoying it. I'd laugh as that person finally realised who was really in the wrong in the end. I'd laugh as I pretended to be on the right side, when in reality, doing all this would just make me on the wrong side.

Yet...what would I accomplish? Sadistic revenge? Feelings of exuberant joy and happiness? I wouldn't be honouring God, yet I feel so tempted to just pick up the fight waiting foolishly for me. Could I really stop myself from doing the wrong thing in the midst of a fight?

To that person: I know already, I knew all along, I guessed it a long time ago, and your actions confirmed my guesses.

No comments: